Tired of writing checks or remembering to pay your semi-annual HOA dues? Never fear, Auto Pay is here! Association Semi-Annual Dues are due by Jan 1st and July 1st.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Click My Pay Dues in the top right corner of our HOA website (www.deercreekranch.org)
- Use your Ciranet credentials to log in. Don’t have a log in? You can find your homeowner account number on the most recent HOA dues statement “Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” and create a new account log-in or click forgot password.
- Once logged in, use the left side menu and select “Setup Recurring Payments”
- Follow the instructions and pay close attention to the payment date as you may have to make a one-time payment for the current amount due and then your ACH recurring payment will be effective for future payments. You can even choose what types of payments are made with your ACH setup (ie: dues, other balances or all types)
- Check your account balance in early July to ensure your one-time or automatic payments were applied successfully.
** This does not impact homeowners who have already setup ACH/autopay. Your payments are still set to process as usual **
Email DeerCree@ciramail.com with any questions about your dues, the ACH auto pay process or other issues with Ciranet.
Here is some helpful information.
1) Quiet Moon Pool Hours, 365 days/year, 9am – 9pm, lifeguards are employed in the summer season. Early hours adult swim available. The pool is not heated.
2) Zappa Pool Hours, May – Sep, 9am – 8pm, lifeguards are employed in the summer.
Eligibility requirements to obtain a key fob for residents:
- your HOA account/dues must be current and in good standing
- you must be listed as the homeowner(s) OR have a note from your landlord
- you must sign the Pool Key Waiver
Pool Key Distribution:
Once you submit the waiver it may take up to five business days for your new key to become active.
If you are a new Deer Creek Resident, welcome! Your closing documents will be sent to our property management company and you can request a pool key from them once your account is set up.
A few reminders:
No 3rd party Swim Lessons (due to liability/insurance issues), No Alcohol, No Pets, No Loud Music. If you experience an emergency at the pools, please call 911. Each pool has a call box with a phone that dials 911 directly.
For non-life-threatening or facilities issues, please notify email@example.com and/or click the Contact Us form on the website.