Here is some helpful information.
1) Quiet Moon Pool Hours, 365 days/year, 9am – 9pm, lifeguards are employed in the summer season. Early hours adult swim available. The pool is not heated.
2) Zappa Pool Hours, May – Sep, 9am – 8pm, lifeguards are employed in the summer.
Eligibility requirements to obtain a key fob for residents:
- your HOA account/dues must be current and in good standing
- you must be listed as the homeowner(s) OR have a note from your landlord
- you must sign the Pool Key Waiver
Pool Key Distribution:
Once you submit the waiver it may take up to five business days for your new key to become active.
If you are a new Deer Creek Resident, welcome! Your closing documents will be sent to our property management company and you can request a pool key from them once your account is set up.
A few reminders:
No 3rd party Swim Lessons (due to liability/insurance issues), No Alcohol, No Pets, No Loud Music. If you experience an emergency at the pools, please call 911. Each pool has a call box with a phone that dials 911 directly.
For non-life-threatening or facilities issues, please notify email@example.com and/or click the Contact Us form on the website.