Here is some helpful information.
1) Quiet Moon Pool Hours, 365 days/year, 9am – 9pm, lifeguards are employed in the summer season. Early hours adult swim available. The pool is not heated.
2) Zappa Pool Hours, May – Sep, 9am – 8pm, lifeguards are employed in the summer.
We installed a new key fob system in 2018 and older ones will not work.
Eligibility requirements to obtain a key fob for residents:
- your HOA account/dues must be current and in good standing
- you must be listed as the homeowner(s) OR have a note from your landlord
- you must sign the 2018 Pool Key Waiver
Pool Key Distribution:
Pool keys (one free per household) were distributed or mailed to homeowners in good standing. You may click this link to fill out and upload the pool waiver. Once you submit the waiver it may take up to five business days for your new key to become active.
If you are a new Deer Creek Resident after 8/1/18, welcome! Your closing documents will be sent to our property management company and you can request a pool key from them once your account is set up.
A few reminders:
No 3rd party Swim Lessons (due to liability/insurance issues), No Alcohol, No Pets, No Loud Music. If you experience an emergency at the pools, please call 911. Each pool has a call box with a phone that dials 911 directly.
For non-life-threatening or facilities issues, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org and/or click the Contact Us form on the website.