Tired of writing checks or remembering to pay your semi-annual HOA dues? Never fear, Auto Pay is here!
Just follow these simple steps:
- Click My Pay Dues in the top right corner of our HOA website (www.deercreekranch.org)
- Use your Ciranet credentials to log in. Don’t have a log in? You can find your homeowner account number on the most recent HOA dues statement “Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” and create a new account log-in or click forgot password.
- Once logged in, use the left side menu and select “Setup Recurring Payments”
- Follow the instructions and pay close attention to the payment date as you may have to make a one-time payment for the current amount due and then your ACH recurring payment will be effective for future payments. You can even choose what types of payments are made with your ACH setup (ie: dues, other balances or all types)
- Check your account balance in early July to ensure your one-time or automatic payments were applied successfully.
** This does not impact homeowners who have already setup ACH/autopay. Your payments are still set to process as usual **
Email DeerCree@ciramail.com with any questions about your dues, the ACH auto pay process or other issues with Ciranet.