The 2018 Pool Season is upon us!
**QM Pool CLOSED ON 5/23 FOR MAINTENANCE (new lights, new pump, new controller boxes, new gate security)**
Here’s what you need to know:
1) Quiet Moon Pool Hours, 365 days/year, 9am – 9pm, lifeguards begin weekends 5/19, weekdays 6/8 – 8/15. Early hours adult swim, upon request.
2) Zappa Pool Hours, May 19th – Sept 30th, 9am – 8pm, lifeguards begin weekends 5/19, weekdays 6/8 – 8/15.
We are getting a new pool gate security system! The new system will come with one new key per household. We will be distributing the keys on-site with an easy registration process.
- must have valid photo ID to verify your identity and address
- your HOA account/dues must be current and in good standing
- you must be listed as the homeowner(s) OR have a note from your landlord
- you must sign a new 2018 Pool Key Waiver
- your key will be activated within 48 hours after you receive it
New Pool Key Distribution:
Saturday May 19th COMPLETED:
Thank you to the 345 homeowners who came out to get their keys! Your keys are now working at the Zappa pool and will work at QM within the next few days!
Saturday May 26th:
Quiet Moon Pool 10-12 pm with Kona Ice (or substitute)
Zappa Pool 1-3 pm with Kona Ice (or substitute)
If you cannot make the dates above, you can pick your keys up at the Real Manage Office located at 9601 Amberglen Dr. between 5/29 and 6/8, otherwise your key will be hand delivered or mailed to the homeowner of record after 6/15/18.
A few reminders:
No Swim Lessons, No Alcohol, No Pets, No Loud Music. If you experience an emergency at the pools, please call 911. For non-life-threatening or facilities issues, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org and/or click the Contact Us form on the website.