The 2018 Pool Season is upon us!
Here’s what you need to know:
1) Quiet Moon Pool Hours, 365 days/year, 9am – 9pm, lifeguards begin weekends 5/19, weekdays 6/8 – 8/15. Early hours adult swim available.
2) Zappa Pool Hours, May 19th – Sept 30th, 9am – 8pm, lifeguards begin weekends 5/19, weekdays 6/8 – 8/15.
We now have a new pool gate security system and your old keys will no longer work due to the replacement of all hardware and software.
- your HOA account/dues must be current and in good standing
- you must be listed as the homeowner(s) OR have a note from your landlord
- you must sign a new 2018 Pool Key Waiver
New Pool Key Distribution:
Couldn’t make it out to our events to get your new key? Don’t worry!
All remaining keys are currently being mailed to homeowners in good standing (one free per household) and you do not need to request one. Once you receive your new key in the mail you will need to activate it by filling out our new pool waiver.
Please click this link to fill out and upload your 2018 pool waiver. Once you submit the waiver it will take up to five business days for the key to become active. The first key is FREE, please do not send payment to Real Manage.
If you would like to request a second key they are on a first come first serve basis and will go back up to $25.00 through Real Manage effective on 8/1.
Please click here to request a second key.
Please email email@example.com if you have any issues with this process. Your DCR Board of Directors are personally handling the new pool keys this year to help expedite the process while saving the neighborhood over $10K in fees from the property management company.
A few reminders:
No 3rd party Swim Lessons (due to liability/insurance issues), No Alcohol, No Pets, No Loud Music. If you experience an emergency at the pools, please call 911. For non-life-threatening or facilities issues, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org and/or click the Contact Us form on the website.