The 2018 Pool Season is upon us!
Here’s what you need to know:
1) Quiet Moon Pool Hours, 365 days/year, 9am – 9pm, lifeguards begin weekends 5/19, weekdays 6/8 – 8/15. Early hours adult swim available.
2) Zappa Pool Hours, May 19th – Sept 30th, 9am – 8pm, lifeguards begin weekends 5/19, weekdays 6/8 – 8/15.
We now have a new pool gate security system and your old keys will no longer work due to the replacement of all hardware and software.
- your HOA account/dues must be current and in good standing
- you must be listed as the homeowner(s) OR have a note from your landlord
- you must sign a new 2018 Pool Key Waiver
New Pool Key Distribution:
All pool keys were either handed out in person at one of our spring events or were mailed out in early July to the remaining homeowners in good standing (one free per household). All keys that were mailed out do require a pool key waiver to be filled out. If you have not done so already, please click this link to fill out and upload your 2018 pool waiver. Once you submit the waiver it will take up to five business days for your new key to become active. The first key is FREE, please do not send payment to Real Manage.
If you are a new Deer Creek Resident after 8/1/18, welcome! Your closing documents will be sent to our property management company and you can request a pool key from them once your account is setup.
Please email email@example.com if you have any issues with this process. Your DCR Board of Directors are personally handling the new pool keys this year to help expedite the process while saving the neighborhood over $10K in fees from the property management company.
A few reminders:
No 3rd party Swim Lessons (due to liability/insurance issues), No Alcohol, No Pets, No Loud Music. If you experience an emergency at the pools, please call 911. For non-life-threatening or facilities issues, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org and/or click the Contact Us form on the website.